Ahhh, its that time of year again, when the BBC Good Food Show rolls into Birmingham town. And its no secret that I LOVE it. It’s a foodie heaven. As part of the Official Good food Show Blogging Team I’m lucky enough to get to go each time it comes around, and again this year, I have some paris of tickets for you readers to WIN! I’m offering 3 pairs of general admission tickets (excluding Saturday admission) to the show, which promises to be a grand day out!
My favourites parts of the show are seeing all the fabulous produce and chatting to the producers who are SO passionate about what they do, and of course a little bit of celebrity chef spotting/swooning! Trust me this is entirely normal – just ask my blogging friend Alex from Gingey Bites!
This year you can see some of the nation’s TV favourites including Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Brian Turner, Michael Caines, James Martin and more as well as checking out the Good Food Bakes & Cakes Village, enjoying fabulous shopping from the 100s of exhibitors and looking round the Producers’ Village and BBC Good Food Champions area. There’s so much going on it would take me ages to tell you about it all so have a look here for more information and to plan your day! http://www.bbcgoodfoodshowwinter.com
Entry is via Rafflecopter just click here —-> a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the show
- The tickets are NOT valid for Saturday admission, and do NOT include a super theatre seat.
- The competition will run from 10th-16th November
- Winners are picked at random from verified entries
- Tickets will be posted by a third party acting on the behalf of the GFS and not by myself.
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket terms and conditions apply.