Nowadays there are lots of campaigns urging us to give things up for months at a time to support worthy campaigns and charities, for example ‘Movember’ – men growing facial hair for men health awareness, and ‘Stoptober’ for stopping smoking in October. Well now there’s also Go Sober for October, raising money for Macmillan. Even though I’m not activaly taking part in this, when I was asked to make a non alcoholic cocktail with Appletiser, I thought why not? I’m often the designated driver when we go out so have drunk a lot of mocktails over the last few years – and certainly have my favourite flavours.
Luckily, I’m already a pretty big fan of Appletiser so this wasn’t too hard a task for me. Pairing it’s fizz with a couple of my favourite tropical flavours topped off with some fresh passionfruit and a hint of lime is a drink made in heaven for me!
Makes 2 long drinks
You will need:
- 50ml Passion Pureé – use the fruit purees you can buy for cocktail making like Funkin Pro
- 2 fresh passionfruit
- 100ml Mango Juice
- 400ml Appletiser
- Ice Cubes
- 1 lime
- Muddle the seeds and juice from 1 passion fruit at the bottom of the glasses, add the passion fruit purée and then fill the glasses with ice cubes
- Divide the Mango Juice between the glasses
- Top with the appetiser and a squeeze of lime and stir
- Garnish with the other passionfruit, halved and lime wedges
Happy drinking 🙂
If you liked this recipe, why not try your hand at some other great mocktail recipes like these: